|Please note that the Districtís current website is undergoing major construction and will be completely updated very shortly.†In the meantime, if the format of any material on the Districtís current website interferes with your ability to access information and you require an accommodation, please contact Kaitlyn Sassone, Director of Technology, at 914-967-6100 x6211.† To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the Web address of the requested material, and your contact information.†Further, if you would like to file a complaint concerning the accessibility of the Districtís website, information and a complaint form can be found†here†or you can contact Kaitlyn Sassone, Director of Technology, at 914-967-6100 for further information.†|
From Connecticut and North
- Take 95 (the New England Thruway)
- South to Exit 19 (Rye/Harrison)
- You will be on Playland Parkway
- Stay on Playland Parkway to the first traffic light, turn right at this light onto Milton Road
- Stay on Milton Road to the next traffic light, go straight through this light, still on Milton Road
- About ½ mile from the light you just went through, you will see a group of stores on your left
- Immediately after the group of stores turn left onto Hewlett Avenue.
- Milton School is at the top of the hill.
From NYC and South the directions are the same
School Number (914) 967-6100 ext. 3901
Parking at Milton School is for faculty and staff only. There are certain spots that are assigned - #'s1-8 and 53 and 54. Visitors and parents must park on the street.
Hewlett Avenue is one-way from Milton Road to Forest Avenue from 8:00-9:00 am and again from 2:30-3:30 pm.
There are drop off areas and cross walks that must be adhered to. There is a traffic assistant at drop off and pick up to assist the parents and students. Parents are urged to keep the drop off areas cleared of traffic and to keep their cars moving. Please make sure your child exits the car on the sidewalk side.