From Connecticut and North
- Take 95 (the New England Thruway)
- South to Exit 19 (Rye/Harrison)
- You will be on Playland Parkway
- Stay on Playland Parkway to the first traffic light, turn right at this light onto Milton Road
- Stay on Milton Road to the next traffic light, go straight through this light, still on Milton Road
- About ½ mile from the light you just went through, you will see a group of stores on your left
- Immediately after the group of stores turn left onto Hewlett Avenue.
- Milton School is at the top of the hill.
From NYC and South the directions are the same
School Number (914) 967-6100 ext. 3901
Parking at Milton School is for faculty and staff only. There are certain spots that are assigned - #'s1-8 and 53 and 54. Visitors and parents must park on the street.
Hewlett Avenue is one-way from Milton Road to Forest Avenue from 8:00-9:00 am and again from 2:30-3:30 pm.
There are drop off areas and cross walks that must be adhered to. There is a traffic assistant at drop off and pick up to assist the parents and students. Parents are urged to keep the drop off areas cleared of traffic and to keep their cars moving. Please make sure your child exits the car on the sidewalk side.